Life requirement 6 (2016)
While a Star Scout, use the Teaching EDGE method to teach another Scout (preferably younger than you) the skills from ONE of the following choices, so that he is prepared to pass those requirements to his Scoutmaster’s satisfaction.
- Tenderfoot 4a and 4b (first aid)
- Second Class 2b, 2c, and 2d (cooking/tools)
- Second Class 3a and 3d (navigation)
- First Class 3a, 3b, 3c, and 3d (tools)
- First Class 4a and 4b (navigation)
- Second Class 6a and 6b (first aid)
- First Class 7a and 7b (first aid)
- Three requirements from one of the required Eagle merit badges, as approved by your Scoutmaster
- 12 Tools
No additional resources have been added yet. Do you have any you'd like to share?
Created at 2/23/2017 11:04 PM